QSW –Channel Islands – New Year, New Role
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Nonstop' s client, based on a beautiful island location is looking for a Qualified Social Worker for its Child Protection Team. Ideally candidates will have experience of undertaking assessments, writing reports, Child Protection, Child in Need and Court Work. This is a diverse role and will require candidates flexible in their approach.
They offer a superb package for locums including a contract outside of IR35 and accommodation at lower than local market rental value (£600 per month). Saving you money and taking away the hassle of sourcing accommodation. In return you will receive a manageable caseload and will work within a well supported team.
As the weather starts to change in the UK this is a great time to depart to a new exciting role.
Telephone interviews will take place as and when strong candidates become available. If this is of interest do not delay and send across your CV today.
What NonStop Care offers:
* Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
* CV review service
* Social Work Roles throughout the UK
* Interview advice and preparation
* Consultants with Social Work experience
* A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
* IR35 Advice
What I offer:
* As the Senior Consultant for Island Locations I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
* I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
* As a Qualified Social Worker I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring (phone number removed) for David Lord at NonStop Care