Graduate Business Development Executive
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: £25,000 (£40K OTE)
An innovative network and technology, our client caters to companies across the UK and Ireland, to an incredible variety of customers. They're now looking for graduates to help enhance their presence and increase their revenue in line with their rapid growth!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £25K
- Y1 OTE of £40K
- Full, bespoke training
- Excellent scope for progression
- Nights out and socials in a welcoming inclusive atmosphere
- Modern, fun offices
Once the successful candidate has obtained a thorough understanding of their role, the company and its marketplace, they'll begin to perform client outreach. Calling through to C-level executives in order to schedule business meetings, the Graduate Business Development Executive will extol the virtues of the brand in order to fan interest. In meeting customer needs and challenges, the successful candidate will employ a consultative approach.
The successful candidate will enjoy a unique package! Excellent career and earning potential, including a host of material benefits, are on offer to the Graduate Business Development Executive!
- Schedule meetings for the senior team by contacting prospects
- Develop rapport with potential customers in order to secure business meetings and revenue
- Understand and convey the brand's proposition in order to best inform customers
- Ameliorate customer concerns by dealing with inbound enquiries
- Develop and implement sales strategy in order to achieve KPIs
- Educated to degree level
- Goal orientated
- Excellent communicator
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Michael Page Human Resources