PHP Development Manager
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
An exciting opportunity exists for a talented Development Manager within a busy software platform developer based in Central Nottingham. A fantastic hands-on PHP Development Manager opportunity to work within a very employee focussed organisation using your PHP, MySQL, HTML5 and Laravel or Symfony Framework experience. Managing a team of like-minded PHP Developers
Your role will involve reporting directly into the board of Directors, further developing the impressive PHP based software platform from start to finish and managing a team of developers. You will have full input into the direction of projects, working closely with key people within the business - ultimately becoming a real core part of the team.
To be considered, the successful PHP Developer will have:
* Proven experience of developing PHP based applications with either Laravel or Symfony Framework
* Experience of leading/managing a team
* Experience of Responsive Web Design.
* At least 3-4 years + PHP programming skills and experience of PHP, HTML, CSS and Laravel or Symfony Framework.
You will also have:
* Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* The ability to work autonomously and to use initiative.
* First-class organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multitask and manage time effectively.
* Awareness and pride in ensuring client satisfaction.
For immediate consideration, please apply with your CV or call for more details