C# Software Developer
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
£30,000 - £40,000
Our client, based in Basingstoke, is looking for a Software Developer with experience in C# and ideally exposure working with Linux to join their skilled Software Development team. The candidate will be working on projects surrounding cyber security and, more specifically will be joining the attack detection and response team.
The client are a fantastic group of people that love what they do. Focusing on corporate Cyber Security projects since their conception 15 years ago the company has continued to grow and expand and they are now internationally renowned with offices in Basingstoke, London, South Africa and Finland to name just a few.
The team are all really enthusiastic with regards to what they do and the whole company functions on an ideas-led culture so they are looking for a team member who is always happy to pull things apart and think of other ways to put them back together. They treat their staff really well with very small staff turnover and a relaxed working environment including a newly fitted kitchen area with a drinks fridge, Playstations, fussball and even a nerf gun wall!
* Working mainly on endpoint agent technology projects and focus on advancing the endpoint technology services
* Working across the full project lifecycle, from initial requirements gathering through to release and support
* To keep up to date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies
* Working with the rest of the R&D team to build our endpoint service offering
* Drive innovation and stay ahead of the curve with new technologies and out of the box thinking
Key Skill Requirements:
* Strong C# skills
* Knowledge of Windows internals
* Familiar with development tools (Git, build servers Teamcity/Jenkins, performance profiling DotTrace/Ants)
* An interest in cyber security
* Creatively-minded, able to work to find solutions to unique problems
* Experience working in Linux
* Experience working with large data sets
* Experience working with SQL or NoSQL solutions (ideally Elasticsearch)
If you are an enthusiastic Software Developer with experience in C# looking to launch an exciting career within cyber security with a fantastic company that have great team members, nerf guns, beer fridges and Playstations then this could be the role for you! Click apply now or contact