Night Nurse RGN or RMN – Elderly Nursing Home
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
The benefits of this Staff Nurse RGN or RMN role include:
- Salary of £17.00 per hour
- Welcome bonus of £1,500 after completion of probation period
- Full or part time available
- Permanent night shifts
- 5.6 weeks' annual leave entitlement
- Fully-compliant home at the most recent CQC inspection
- Uniform provided
- Superb training and development opportunities available
- Easily commutable from around Staffordshire, including Tamworth, Uttoxeter, Rugeley, Lichfield and Cannock
This is a great opportunity for staff nurses RGN or RMN looking to join a forward-thinking company committed to providing exceptional levels of elderly nursing care in Cannock, Staffordshire, West Midlands.
Due to the nature of this position, experience in a comparable environment providing care for older adults with general nursing needs and dementia would be advantageous.
For more information, or to apply, call Will today on (phone number removed) or send your CV.
The successful applicant for this Staff Nurse RGN or RMN position will:
- Be a registered general nurse (RGN) or registered mental nurse (RMN)
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Live within a commutable distance of in Cannock, Staffordshire, West Midlands
- Have a current, valid NMC pin
If this role isn't right for you but you are looking for a new position, give us a call today on (phone number removed) and we will be happy to help.
Our team at Selection Recruitment have over 10 years' combined experience recruiting nursing professionals in the local area, so we're sure we'll be able to find the right role for you
Kairos Recruitment Group
Orchard Care Homes