Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Energy Services Client
The employer is a world-class leader in the energy services/Performance space.
- Manage the sales staff to exceed sales/booking requirements
- Hire and retain sales executives that exceed their personal sales plans
- Accurately forecast short-term & long-term sales
- Demonstrate the ability to work with a diverse set of business unit leaders, including but not limited to local General & Sales Managers, Area Vice Presidents, and all other stakeholders
- Thorough understanding of the MUSH ESPC legislation within the Great Lakes Region
- The ability to communicate, counsel, and sell at all levels of the client's organization.
- Experience in the HVAC / Energy industry
- Ability to understand operating budgets and public finance
Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
ARISTOTLE INTERNATIONAL INC
Digital Management Llc
The Jackson National Life Insurance Company