Regional Marketing Director
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by 10x Genomics, Inc.
The employer operates within the pharma sector.
- Regionalization and localization of marketing programs in the Americas
- Effectively translate the global strategic plan into a regionalized tactical plan that meets or exceeds regional business objectives and deploy programs and tools to support regional sales teams and/or distributors
- Select appropriate program tactics for countries in your assigned territory, govern all outbound aspects of new product launches, and report success of programs to the regional sales & global marketing teams
- Management of regional conferences, trade shows, user group meetings and channels
- Responsible for pipeline goal achievement across all regions
- Knowledge of key accounts, KOLs and centers of excellence in assigned region
- Share program resources across regions, and identify potential reuse of US programs across regions
- Owns content reuse and localization process requirements, including execution of the localization process
- Alignment of regional marketing program to company messaging themes and local sales in each region
- Educate Global Marketing on dynamics including competition, funding, trends, local regulatory and compliance requirements for assigned territory
- Partner with global teams to develop sales tools and training materials that support regional sales teams achieve territory goals
- Drive demand & grow the marketing funnel in close collaboration with regional sales teams and distributors
- Collaborate for all CRM related aspects of sales & marketing integration
- Improve the size and quality of marketing leads in salesforce CRM database for assigned territory
- Measure and evaluate impacts of owned marketing programs and track assigned spend
- Works closely with the Global Marketing team to develop program metrics & effective tactics
- Serve as single point of contact between the regional sales channels and the global marketing team
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related field; or the equivalent knowledge and experience. A Master's or PhD degree is desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of genomics markets, products & marketing channels in assigned territory
- Requires a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience in Life Science, in a field marketing environment
- Combination of strong operational and strategic marketing management skills
- Ability to work both independently and with distributed teams to achieve goals
- Excellent English communication skills (written / oral / presentation). Additional language skills an advantage.
- Must be willing to travel up to 40%.
- Ability to communicate effectively with and translate materials to the native language(s) used in one or more countries in assigned territory