Regional Sales Director
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Energy Services Client
The company operates within the Energy sector.
Reporting to the Vice President, this position requires the Regional Sales Director to be an experienced Performance Contracting/Energy Solutions sales professional, be well versed in public finance and possess exceptional presentation skills. Must be able to manage, coach, and motivate a sales team and have a proven history of navigating in a complex selling environment.
- Public Sector Sales Experience a MUST
- Hire, train, develop high-profile Sales Team
- Building account executive sales plans
- Manage all technical and financial aspects of the sales process
- Accurately forecast short-term & long-term sales
- Demonstrate the ability to work with a diverse set of business unit leader
- Thorough understanding of the MUSH ESPC legislation within the California Region
- Successful history of managing a sales teams
- The ability to communicate, counsel, and sell at all levels of the client's organization
- Proven experience in managing a sales staff selling into K-12/Municipal vertical market is preferred
- Significant public finance acumen
- Experience in the HVAC / Energy industry
Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits, LLC.