Chief People Officer
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Alert Innovation
The employer is a 2-year-old startup on a mission to re-invent retailing through robotics.
- Organizational Assessment and Design
- Facilitate the development of programs, processes and organizational structures to support/reinforce and values with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Recruit and Develop Talent
- Collaboratively build and execute a long-term staffing development and retention plan.
- Build a team of "Team Counselors" who will advise/coach our teams.
- Evolve the Cultural Experience that models our values.
- Evolve Compensation, Benefits and HR Administration
- Continuously improve and innovate on the service level to our employees in the fundamental human resource functions.
- To create a data driven compensation strategy that scales with our growth.
- Consultative support and facilitation of the Leadership Team.
- 15+ years of Human Resource experience leading multidisciplinary teams. (Work in technology organizations is a plus)
- Ability to influence across disciplines to facilitate collaboration in all Human Resource functions, plans, outcomes.
- Experience in monitoring and evolving organizational culture through growth.
- Experience in building Performance and Development systems/processes.
- Technical competence in compliance, legal policy, compensation, benefits.
- A deep understanding of effective leadership in general, and servant leadership specifically. Able to implement processes to identify leadership potential in individual contributors, developing new leaders, and continuously improving the leadership performance of established leaders.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business, Human Resources and/ or Organizational Development.