Chief Investment Officer
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by IPG Mediabrands
The company operates within the Media sector.
- Can influence without having direct authority, particularly with key client stakeholders.
- Is a confident, articulate communicator, able to fill the client with confidence that you are able to deliver to their timing and data specifications.
- Articulates agency services in a way that clients' needs are met and value added.
- Ability to investigate, analyze and solve problems as well as clearly communicate results.
- Ability to manage your time effectively across every aspect of your work.
- Highly analytical with strong problem-solving skills: welcome client's business challenges and identify data driven solutions.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
- Strong attention to detail, well organized and has the ability to prioritize tasks under pressure.
- Is positive and motivating in a team environment.
- Willing to understand different points of view and work well in a team.
- Self-starter who can work autonomously and remain composed under pressure.
- Soft skills: attentiveness, detail oriented, excellent communication ability.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI's):
- Delivers on client efficiency goals
- Ensure operational excellence across the teams
- Drive operational efficiencies
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 8-10 years' experience in a media role (client, auditor, agency or media owner)
- Experience with auditing preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional management, organizational and responsiveness skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors
- Project management experience, with proven ability to drive projects from conception to completion.
- Independent, self-motivated, hardworking, analytically sophisticated with strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills, comfortable with Excel, MBOX, Word and data
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
University of California San Francisco Medical Center