Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Location - Widnes
Salary 32,000 to 38,000
A faced growing company is looking for a MI Analyst to join there expanding Data management team.
Your main responsibility is to provide insights and solve business problems. You will play a key part in providing the business with the right MI Analysis to facilitate the delivery of customers as well as designing reporting solutions and dashboards. This will include the maintenance of a number of databases and analytical systems.
* Work to support operations and managements teams to provide MI Reporting.
* Create MI reports to improve information provided to the team to provide a new view on contact centre performances.
* Develop MI reports to continually improve information provided to the business
* Analyse data to provide trends and variation identification.
* Input, update and amend relevant computer systems.
* Ensure the delivery of the MI systems to the employees.
* Take responsibility of personal knowledge and development by keeping abreast of all regulatory changes
* Ensuring MI Supports our regulatory requirements.
* An understanding of working within regulated Contact Centres
* Ability to change and transform large sets into business knowledge/information
* Ability to make decisions in proactive manner
* Strong minded, motivated individual who is able to manage a busy workload and prioritise accordingly.
* A sound understanding of analytical and numerical skills
* Ability to change communication styles whether face to face or by adapting report formats or style in order to achieve appropriate engagements
* Excellent analytical and numerical skills
* High PC skills with strong mathematical and numerical skills.
* A sound understanding of SQL and either SSRS or SSIS is required
This is the chance to develop your career with a fast-paced company who are passionate about their employees and helping them reach their potential. If you are an experienced analyst looking to build and develop your career, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
We are in the process of arranging interviews for the next few weeks, so if this is something that you feel that would suit you, then please do not hesitate to contact Dan Chalenor at Vantage Consulting on (phone number removed) or send an update CV