Customer Insight Manager
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Location - Manchester
Salary - £40,000 to £45,000
A large, fast paced financial company are looking for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to join the growing team. You will be working in the Model Development team and will be playing a key part in quantitative modelling and analysis. The team is responsible for a number of functions such as IFRS 9 and IRB model developments along with providing insights into customer and portfolio trends to substantiate business decisions.
The successful team have grown and taken the business from strength to strength, so this is the perfect opportunity to develop your knowledge and career with a highly successful business where they take pride in developing their employees.
* Designing, developing both new and existing regulatory models to improve regulatory coverage and substantiate business information. This includes employing relevant statistical techniques to develop, validate and enhance risk models.
* Provide technical support to extract and transform internal and external data to enable further analysis. This will include writing and running SAS code to produce the data needed
* Support the model monitoring and make sure this is in line with standards and ensure that the model development plan is aligned to tracking results. You will need to understand the data and identify key insights along with presenting the finding to others.
* Build relationships with team members and stakeholders across the business to ensure insights are shared and models are understood. This includes presenting technical complex information to a le technical audience
* Help to solve complex business problems and develop and drive forward practical value based on solutions
* Experienced in SAS is required for this role
* Predictive modelling experience -ideally in a financial background
* Experience in analysing data using statistical packages
* General knowledge of the credit industry products and in particular mortgage experience would be beneficial
* Strong organisational skills and be efficient in your work and be able to works with large amounts of technical and regulatory information
* Proven ability to articulate and document technical concepts and analysis
* Any experience with IFRS 9 or IRB is highly beneficial
We are in the process of arranging interviews for the next coming weeks, so please do not hesitate to get in contact with Dan Chalenor of Vantage Consulting on (phone number removed) or send your latest CV