Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Job Ref: RSCN/SUR
Position: Registered Peadiatric Nurse (RSCN)
Care: Community / Homecare
Salary: Up to £42.00/hr
Desirable: Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
Our client requires dedicated Registered Peadiatric Nurses (RSCN) to work within the community in Surrey with children with complex clinical needs. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
MedGen are looking for Registered Peadiatric Nurses (RSCN) with excellent clinical leadership skills. The role offers flexibility allowing you to choose your own shifts based on your availability.
Benefits for the Registered Peadiatric Nurse (RSCN) role:
* Exceptional pay rates
* Flexible shifts to suit you
* Weekly payment
* Consistent work
* In-house, office based 24/7 clinical support
* Training and Development
* Referral scheme, earn up to £300 for telling your friends
Skills and responsibilities for the Registered Peadiatric Nurse (RSCN) role:
* Naturally caring approach
* Superb clinical skills
* Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
* First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful Registered Peadiatric Nurse (RSCN) will:
* Hold a nursing qualification
* Have a minimum of 6 months post qualification experience
* Be registered with the NMC
* Be passionate about care
* Have satisfactory references
* Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Staff Nurse Jobs - RGN / RMN / RNLD / RSCN / ITU / ICU
MedGen Healthcare Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
MedGen is a healthcare recruitment agency working throughout the UK to place nurses in temporary and permanent job roles within hospitals, care homes and homecare settings. We offer work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurses (RNLD) and Paediatric Nurses (RSCN). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide