IT Business Partner
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Using your impeccable client relationship skills, you will engage with clients, ensuring that customers requirements and requests are correctly interpreted so that our IT solutions are accurately delivered. As a client facing role, where you will own the delivery of a range of and complex IT change projects through -
* Understanding the client needs and translating these to ensure solutions are correctly delivered within scoped projects.
* Coordinate the IT activities in an operational change project from inception through to completion.
* Account manage clients during these periods of change ensuring a seamless transition.
* Deliver work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
* Understanding the company's business and IT strategy ensuring that all change projects contribute to and align with these strategies & goals.
* Support the capturing of requirements and functionality for new development projects.
* Support the UAT process within the business, during the rolling out of new functionality.
* Ensuring the accurate handover of all works to a business as usual process including work and process documentation.
This is a great role which would suit someone who has worked in similar role or someone who has experience in a project, change management or operational role. You will be keen to take responsibility for delivering business technology change and expect you to demonstrate -
* Project management delivery and the project life cycle
Whilst you do not need to be qualified in IT, you will show a genuine interest in IT, be technically savvy and be able to accurately articulate technical matters in an understandable manner
Strong and confident communication skills with a focus on being professional with both internal and external stakeholders
Analytical and logical approach to problem solving
Impeccable presentation skills
Highly organised, motivated, results driven, self-managed and able to prioritise your own workload
You will also be calm-natured, engaging and maintain a positive can do attitude
This role is a national role and you would be expected to travel across the UK. However, for this role we do require someone to be within commutable distance of our Milton Keynes branch
Mears is a company uniquely placed to address the major challenges in housing and social care industries. We are a market leader in providing housing services to the affordable housing sector, and a major presence in homecare and deliver a high standard of Care Services providing personal care to over 20,000 people a year, enabling older and disabled people to continue living in their own homes.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for and want to be part of Mears, then we want to hear from you. Simply CLICK on apply and someone from our recruitment team will be in touch.
Please be aware that it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful
Michael Page Human Resources