Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
I'm looking for a senior full stack developer to take a lead role within a growing agency in central Liverpool.
The team are in the midst of a new product launch, which will accompany another app that they have already got up and running with their clients. The apps are built with a Laravel back end and the team are using current Angular frameworks in the front end to give the product a nice finish!
Having brought on a number of junior developers over the past 6 months, the team really need a senior developer, experienced in using design patterns, team leadership and full stack development and help guide further development projects for the team.
Having previous team lead experience is also beneficial but not essential, whilst good communication skills a passion for tech and desire to help others with their problems are a must have.
* Advanced PHP skills (ideally in Laravel)
* Strong experience working with Design Patterns
* PHPUnit or another test framework
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of producing project documentation
Nice to haves:
* Knowledge of Continuous Integration
* Implementing Microservices
* Experience developing native mobile applications
* Experience leading a team / mentoring juniors / QAing code
* BSc or above in Computer Science
If this sounds like you and you'd like to learn more about this role and team then please get in touch with your CV. You can do this by applying through this ad or sending it to me directly
Commutable from: Liverpool / Birkenhead / Wigan / Warrington / Chester / The Wirral / Southport / Preston / St. Helens / Skelmersdale
LAING OROURKE PLC