mental health support worker (Nights)
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
We have positions available for - Mental Health Support Worker
* Nights are only available
* Full or Part time shifts available
* General Care Assistant - NVQ LVL 2 or equivalent (preferred)
* Support Worker -NVQ LVL 2 or equivalent (preferred)
* Care Home or Care Experience is highly desirable in any setting
* £7.65 / £8.50 - Hourly rate will depend on your experience and qualification gained.
* Weekend enhancements rates of £1.00 ph
* Additional overtime hours available
* Additional pay scales for each level of training attained ( you will get higher hourly rates as you train at work )
* Full FREE paid for training & induction provided with in-house training
* Opportunity to complete a free NVQ / QCF qualification whilst you work and earn more money!
* Career development / progression and salary / pay review
* Transport links to the home (Bus Route)
* Uniform provided
* Career Progression into senior positions
The home that you will be working within -
A small bespoke service that delivers care to 8 individuals with Learning & Physical disabilities.
Interviews will be arranged within 2-3 days or sooner for candidates that meet the above criteria
Key Words Search = Specialist support worker, HCA, Care, Residential, Dementia, Care / Senior Assistant, Care Home, Nursing Home, Support Worker, Brain Injury, Neurological, Care and Support Worker, Nights, Night work