Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Anonymous
A chance has arisen for a Registered Nurse to join a leading nursing and care provider in the Doncaster area.
The role is a full time permanent role and is flexible, either days, nights or both.
About the role
You will be responsible and accountable for providing the highest standards of nursing, clinical and personal support, while promoting independence and choice to residents. You will directly lead and supervise a team of support staff to ensure the smooth and efficient management of the shift, assessing, prioritising, planning, delegating and monitoring work activities of the support team.
In return the benefits on offer are:
* Fair and competitive pay rates.
* Contributory company pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
* Substantial and flexible annual leave, with the option to buy or sell, depending on needs (salary sacrifice).
* Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates.
* Access to cycle-to-work benefits (salary sacrifice).
* Access to child-care vouchers (salary sacrifice).
* Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme.
To be successful in this role you will need:
* To be a registered nurse, holding current registration with NMC.
* Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice at the level of a qualified nurse (level 5), being able to demonstrate effective nursing practice in all basic registered nurse procedures.
* Right to work in the UK.
* To be able to work flexibly within rostered hours and participate in the on-call rota as required.
* Ideally a DBS on the update service(Not Mandatory).
Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17.50 to £19 per hour
Red Rocks Nursing Home