Senior Vice President in H&B
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Aon plc
The company is a leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services.
- Responsible for business development and market growth within assigned practice/market
- Develops and/or sells new solutions for clients that result in revenue growth with viable margins
- Works with ARS Producers & AH AE and other practice representatives to collaborate on cross-practice sales
- Plays a significant leadership role in the pursuit of new revenue; takes lead role during finalist presentations; leverages relationships to acquire new business
- Manages client deliverables
- Estimates time needed to perform assignments and prioritizes accordingly
- Manages scope, budgets, deliverables, and develops risk mitigation strategy
- Manages client and stakeholder expectations; delivers value without compromising quality
- Distinguishes between data and information; identifies aberrations in data, analyzes the value of information and how it supports the consulting process
- Lead of Strategic Account Review and accountable for Jeopardy
- Identifies and secures resources, as appropriate
- Recognized as health and benefits content expert/thought leader internally and externally
- Leads initiative(s) that shape or impact our business
- Embraces and utilizes appropriate Aon systems relevant to the role (Greater Insight, SFDC Client Planner, Bridge, etc.)
- Maintains a thorough understanding of clients' businesses and the potential for integrated opportunities.
- Thinks broadly about client issues and brings together colleagues from different areas of the business to develop holistic solutions
- Influences colleagues to work together effectively within and across business lines nationally, regionally, and globally
- Increases efficiency, saves costs and promotes financial performance standards while maintaining delicate balance with client relationships.
- Encourages the use of new technology, ideas and methods when developing solutions
- Role model's participation in corporate social responsibility initiatives
- Champions the application and appropriate creation of new technology and processes
- Leads and collaborates with internal teams in executing on all client work and prospect opportunities in close partnership with the senior leadership team, adhering to Aon's Client Promise attributes and the Aon Impact Model
- Empower results for our clients, colleagues, and communities through the work you do every day
- Deliver innovative and effective solutions in service to our clients, helping them attract and retain the best talent and make smarter business decisions
- Be part of a mission-driven organization empowering economic and human possibility in your community and around the globe
- Considered a deep subject matter in health and benefits while possesses an extensive knowledge of the Health business and all clients' needs as well as all major lines of business globally.
- Proven ability to lead complex strategic discussions with clients and able to influence outcomes and frames results in context of the marketplace
- Has an exceptional track record in client retention and/or has measurable (quantitative and qualitative) high levels of client satisfaction around delivering high quality, high impact solutions and results.