Vice President - SEC121318MWSTR
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Goldman Sachs
A leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals.
- Manage/lead global gifts and entertainment (G&E) projects and processes. Lead the design, development, and testing of technology solutions designed to streamline and automate (where possible) the firm's Anti-Bribery controls. Oversee anti-bribery work-streams related to gifts and entertainment.
- Provide guidance to internal clients on anti-bribery compliance matters; respond to individual requests regarding the propriety of gifts/entertainment to Firm personnel on anti-bribery compliance matters.
- Assist with due diligence reviews and research regarding potential high-risk business partners.
- Analyze large datasets related to anti-bribery reporting of gifts and entertainment.
- Develop and prepare management reports. Interact with members of the Operations, Technology and Business divisions to develop reports.
- Assist with the development and delivery of training materials.
- Aid with other anti-bribery-related workstreams as necessary due to business requirements.
- Bachelor's degree (US or foreign equivalent) with concentration in Finance, or a related field.
- Employer will accept single degree or any combination of degrees/certifications and/or professional experience that are equivalent to a U.S. Bachelor's degree.
- Five (5) years of experience in the job offered or a related position.
- Must have five (5) years of experience with: Financial services institutions and business lines, including knowledge of one of the following: investment banking, securities, private wealth management, and research;
- Excel, including experience completing pivot tables and vlookups, PowerPoint, including experience graphically representing datasets; and communicating (both orally and in writing) substance of statutes and regulations to internal stakeholders.
- Must have two (2) years of experience with: Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, UK Bribery Act, Brazil Clean Companies Act, and other related anti-corruption legislation.
- Must have one (1) year of experience with: developing and delivering Compliance training; and developing technological solutions to streamline and automate Compliance controls, including: identifying
- Compliance requirements for technology solutions;
- gathering additional requirements from end-users; discussing Compliance and end-user requirements with Technology to identify scope of project; liaising with Technology to ensure appropriate coding and implementation of requirements; designing user-acceptance testing plans for technological tools;
- overseeing the execution and completion of testing; and developing and delivering trainings to end-users on technology solutions.
Robert Half International