Vice President - Global Messaging Senior Exchange Administrator
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Citigroup Inc.
The company is a leading provider of financial services.
- Project Management: Experience leading projects or programs across multiple technical domains, business sectors and/or functions. Lays out a thorough schedule, uses achievements to track and handle the progress, looks for obstacles and develops contingency plans.
- Technical Knowledge: Has a recognizable area of technical competence. Familiar with appropriate standards. Applies subject domain knowledge to meet organizational need/guide actions. Keeps up with current and possible future technological developments in the field.
- Processes/Procedures: Considers the whole system - reviews the data (qualitative and quantitative information), and identifies activities, applies validated methodologies for business process improvement, and designs processes and procedures that allow leading from a distance.
- Customer and Industry Knowledge: Consistently applies a business driver and marketplace focus when prioritizing actions.
- Commercial and Financial Acumen: Identifies and monitors key indicators to gauge performance and identify trends, and makes decisions considering the bottom line.
- Risk Management: Examines and defines factors that could adversely affect task completion, delivery or achievement of customer satisfaction. Evaluates controls to help mitigate negative outcomes through prevention, detection and correction. Identifies the risks of negative outcomes, including inadvertent error or fraud. Ensures ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Team Leadership: Experience in leading virtual teams ensuring all members stay connected, motivated and productive through the establishment of common purpose, goals, roles and structure. Provides resources/support to remove obstacles to team accomplishments.
- Strategic Orientation: Accurately anticipates future trends and implications. Sees the big picture, considers future scenarios. Understands the goals, priorities, and strategies of the organization and how they relate to customers/stakeholders.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: Makes sound decisions. Considers relevant factors and uses appropriate decision-making criteria and principles. When making decisions, uses a mix of analysis, wisdom, experience and discernment. Assesses business needs, anticipates problems. Works independently and is self-directed.
- Stakeholder Management: Identifies key partners and their influence, implements techniques for communicating/engaging and managing expectations. Has frequent interactions. Finds the appropriate balance of completing claims by various groups of stakeholders, acting fairly and in consideration of cultural and ethical factors.
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years of IT experience with significant technical and operational experience in messaging products and services
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of the following:
- Exchange Server 2010 on a large environment
- Very good understanding of the Hub Transport setup and configuration (Email Routing)
- Should understand what the CAS is used for in E2K10 and how to configure in a large environment.
- Very good understanding of Exchange High Availability and capacity planning (E2K10 Database Availability Group)
- Very good understanding of PowerShell and other administration scripting tools is a plus
- An excellent track record in process controls, problem solving, service delivery, and customer interaction.