Vice President - TECH121818YSCCBD
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Goldman Sachs
The employer is from Finance sector.
- Work directly with the Product, Business, Legal and Compliance teams to gather technical requirements for the build out of the account management functions of the Marcus credit cards product.
- Lead the design and the implementation of the technical requirements.
- Lead large scale, long-running projects using Agile and Scrum methods.
- Review code and architecture design performed by team members.
- Manage career progression and technical growth of team members.
- Bachelor's degree (US or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related field and five (5) years of experience in the job offered or related role. Must have two (2) years of experience with: Agile and Scrum methodology; Java web services, REST frameworks such as Spring Boot, Apache Kafka and distributed systems; designing and building distributed scalable systems; distributed document databases, such as MongoDB; Full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), from initial analysis and requirements gathering with users, through design, development, Quality Assurance testing and production release; and communicating effectively lead development across geographically dispersed locations.