Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Careers On The Move
A leading financial advisory firm
- You would perform business appraisals and valuations primarily for estate tax planning purposes to closely held businesses, trusts, estates, and family businesses. This position would report into a Partner in the firm.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or another related field is required. Master's Degree and/or CFA Designation (or CFA candidate) preferred. American Society of Appraisers - Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in Business Valuation preferred. CPA or ABV a plus.• Minimum 10+ years valuation experience required.
- Minimum 10 years working with trust, estates and gift tax for estate tax planning purposes.
- Working experience with Excel modeling required.
- Background in generating financial valuation modeling utilizing standard methodology practices that include Discounted Cash Flows and Comparables.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills; experience preparing and reviewing valuation reports.
- Strong technical skills including Word and PowerPoint skills