Vice President of DTIC Capture
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Adams Communication
- Responsible for the Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) Information Analysis Center (IAC) Multiple Award Contract (MAC) IDIQ tactical and strategic pursuits in collaboration with the Director of DTIC, BD, PMO, Operations/Line, Contracts, HR, Pricing, and Proposal leads. Over time, the individual will be responsible for hiring and supervising additional Capture Managers.
- The assigned individual is expected to lead tactical and some strategic bids including development of technical solutions and win strategies; partnering strategies; and execution of capture plans based on established internal tools and processes. This role also includes mentoring and coaching business development and capture managers responsible for smaller pursuits and task orders. The Director of BD & Capture Operations demonstrates leadership at all phases of the bid lifecycle and represents ACET externally to Government officials, customers, and prospects -- as well as teaming partners, suppliers, and other industry sources required to compete successfully.
- Assesses probable competition and evaluates relative strengths and threats
- Translates requirements into robust win strategy
- Collaborates effectively with internal teams and external partners to sustain operational excellence, resolve conflicts, and achieve customer satisfaction
- Identifies gaps and develops strategies to overcome weaknesses and mitigate risks
- Conducts and participates in gate, pricing, teaming, and capture reviews; leads and documents lessons learned
- Works closely with key back-office functions such as contracts, pricing, recruiting, procurement, etc.
- Drives development and completion of critical bid artifacts required for proposal development; ensures integrity of win strategy through supporting role in color reviews; supports assigned Proposal Manager/Director by assisting with development of compliant and compelling bids
- Experience with closing new business
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment is necessary
- Candidates must possess a proven track record of meeting or exceeding deadlines in a dynamic and agile working environment
- Experience as a Program Manager managing Task Orders, maintaining P&L, handling staffing concerns to have an understanding of what it takes to handle operations of Task Orders when preparing proposals
- All candidates must be a U.S. Citizen to apply.