Director of Business Development and Marketing
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Prime Healthcare Services
The employer is from Medical sector.
The Director of Business Development and Marketing organizes, directs and is responsible for all aspects of business development and marketing communications; including development, implementation, monitoring, updating and ongoing analyzation of the organizations strategic business development and marketing plan. In partnership with the CEO, the director is responsible for growth of the hospital's admissions, clinical program and service line development, business planning, physician relations, community relations, marketing, communications, post-acute strategy and development and senior outreach. Responsible for creating and/or implementing tracking mechanisms to track increases in volume, growth, and revenue by program, service line and/or physician. Responsible for media relations, website and social media strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business (Development), Communications or related field required
- At least 7 years in related field (business development and/or marketing, communications, PR) required
- At least 2 years of healthcare management experience required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in acute care setting strongly preferred; post acute experience a plus.
- Experience with project/program management strongly preferred
- Knowledge and experience in program planning, organization, implementation and operations. This should include responsibility for strategic planning, marketing, media relations, communications, business development and market research.
- Strong communication and leadership skills required
- Critical thinking skills required. Must be proactive and self-driven, able to work well independently and with others.
Live Nation Entertainment
Ednovate Charter Schools