Senior Director of Business Development and Marketing
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Wildewood Downs Retirement Community
The employer is a provider of Senior Living Services.
- Responsible for developing a marketing strategy, supervising the business development and marketing team, and client account management within Wildewood Downs Retirement Community (WWD). Develops elaborate business development plans, creates quarterly and annual strategic plans, and is responsible for the design/implementation of processes to support business growth through customer and market definition. As a field-based position, is responsible for building and maintaining inpatient and outpatient referrals and admissions, while complying with state and CMS rules and regulations across multiple levels of care. Responsible for all marketing tracking systems, the intake process, payor relationships, and community education. Working closely with WWD's management team, maintains positive and effective working relationships, both internally and in the community.
- Responsible for managing the business development and marketing team, including: recruitment, team development, and retention. Provides marketing leadership, education, training, coaching, and support to the team to assist in building relationships and exceeding business objectives within assigned territories. .
- Facilitates business growth by working with clients, as well as business partners Builds and maintains high-level contacts with current and prospective customers and other business/project partners. Responsibilities include: driving prospects, identifying new customers and markets and developing innovative approaches to the market. Utilizes strategic thinking and sharp executions (coupled with vision, innovation, boldness, relentlessness, and ambition), enabling the business to exceed revenue, census, and admissions goals.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in related field required.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in CCRC or Senior Housing marketing/leadership Independent Living business development and marketing experience a must.
- Strong background in client services and relationship management required.
- Supervisory/leadership experience required Current, valid, and active driver's license required.
- Ability to effectively manage a team.
- Ability to compute statistics, analyze referral trends, and develop budget/marketing plans. Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency for goal achievement and ability to redirect marketing efforts to meet such goals.
- Results-focused, innovative and creative problem-solver with the ability to engage commitment from others.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally); influences and stimulates others to action with directive leadership skills to ensure business results are achieved.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements. Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions. Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.