Chief Field Office Kolda-NO 3- Fixed Term
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by UNICEF - United Nations Children's Fund
The company works in some of the world's toughest places, to reach the world's most disadvantaged children.
- 1. Effective management of UNICEF presence, staff and assets in the Area of Responsibility
- 2. Effective knowledge management systems adopted and utilized to strengthen area/country programme management.
- 3. Situation Analysis prepared and updated; critical programme intervention points and measures identified; and programme work plans, recommendations and reports prepared.
- 4. Programme funds optimally used.
- 5. Programme monitoring and evaluations effectively conducted to improve programme performance, and programme status reports timely prepared. Gender/sex disaggregated data and inputs relevant to the country programme are provided as an integral part of programming.
- 6. Rights based and results based programming approach fully incorporated into all phases of programme and project processes.
- 7. Commitment and institutional capacities of the national and local partners effectively gained and established.
- 8. Rights perspective and advocacy at the national, community and family levels incorporated in policy analysis for establishing and elevating UNICEF's credibility in national and international policy debates.
- 9. Effective partnerships and collaboration achieved and maintained for advocacy, technical cooperation, programme development/management/coordination, information sharing and networking.
- A minimum of five years of professional work experience in programme management, planning, monitoring and evaluation, project administration or another relevant area is required
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Familiarity/ background with emergency is considered as an asset.