Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Oregon Health & Science University
The employer is from Medical sector.
- A solid leader with exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, who manages work groups by inspiring and advising team members, facilitating goal accomplishment. Has effective time management skills, the ability to prioritize projects for self and teams. Evaluates performance of self and others to ensure success.
- A collaborator and consensus builder capable of maintaining and cultivating successful working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. A person who proactively establishes/develops strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization.
- A resourceful professional who stays current with information, technology, trends, and developments in the field and implements applicable and reasonable policy and process changes as a result of industry trends.
- A well-organized leader with the ability to manage a variety of complex projects while charting a course of action that effectively and efficiently assists the organization and department in fulfilling goals and objectives.
- Certified by the American Board of Radiology (ABR) in Therapeutic Radiological Physics or Medical Physics, or certified by the American Board of Medical Physics (ABMP) in Radiation Oncology Physics
- General knowledge of medical radiation physics, medical radiation safety and pertinent regulations
- Experience in designing, implementing and monitoring quality assurance programs in the therapeutic radiological physics subspecialty
- Good communication skills, demonstrated customer service skills and willingness to be part of a team
- Experience performing calibration of radiation therapy equipment (high energy accelerators - electrons and photons)
- Brachytherapy experience- both HDR and LDR
- Treatment planning experience - 2-D, 3-D , IMRT, SRS and SBRT; Pinnacle, Monaco, and Brain Lab
- Experience in linear accelerator commissioning, high dose rate delivery systems
- General knowledge of computers, radiation EMRs, and their applications in radiation oncology
- Proven critical analytical skills, demonstrated evidence of superior written, verbal and technology skills
- Excellent collaborative and customer service oriented skills; ability to make sound decisions and creatively and promptly problem solve
- Demonstrated ability to affect change within groups
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact in a positive, productive manner with providers, administrators and leadership (demonstrating sensitivity, tact, and professionalism)
- Ability to deal effectively with difficult situations
- Ability to analyze information and construct an action plan to resolve issues
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work both independently and in a team environment
- Effective organizational abilities, oral and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate and communicate effectively while meeting multiple deadlines and completing projects simultaneously
- Able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accommodation