Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
The Technical Consultant will work within the FSS team and will be tasked with working on client requirements and the need to maintain an efficient and architecturally correct solution and will also assist with documenting the solutions to enable developers to build and test it whilst also being involved in various EAE & .NET development activities.
The role will also involve, quality control checks of developed systems, validation and an occasional need to develop and/or test solutions, support of the build and test teams, support of the business analysts in determining requirements and assisting in estimating the size of changes.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Working with the design teams of EAE & .NET solutions for the FSS product, following defined processes and working from specified requirements.
• Supporting the production of documentation to show how the solution addresses requirements and detailed change specifications to guide the build and test teams.
• Playing a role in the various .NET development activities.
• Support of build and test teams within the development centre.
• Supporting business analysts in determining requirements and production of development estimates.
• Supporting quality checking of developed systems.
• Excellent communication skills, particularly written/documentation
• Experience within .NET development and some knowledge of SQL
• The willingness to learn skills in developing in EAE/LINC
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• A willingness to learn the FSS product suite
• Some level of flexibility in work patterns
• Ability to work under pressure
• Follows standard processes and procedures
• Experience in the Financial Services Industry a bonus
• Good team-working skills
• Experience of working closely with off-shore teams
Index Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion