Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
- Responsible for the test and deployment of layer 2 and 3 customer internet access solutions in existing and new markets.
-Diagnosing and resolving faults during a service activation
- Identify chronic failures and implement relevant service improvement plans to ensure a long-term resolution.
Essential tech experience-
- CCNA certification.
- Knowledge and experience of TCP/IP and OSI- IP Services Protocol Suite.
- Working knowledge of VPLS technology.
Why you should apply for this job?
- The opportunity to move around to different teams within the company.
- Working for a Global organisation.
To apply for this position as a Provisioning Engineer, please send an updated CV using the links below. Alternatively, you can contact Ellie on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion on this job and your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants
Astute Technical Recruitment Ltd