Registered Nurse Opportunity
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary to £27,000 + Bonus
+ Company Car + Excellent Benefits Package
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new career?
Territory: Aberdeen and Grampian
Including postcodes AB1 - AB56, IV30, IV32, IV32, IV36; Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire & Moray
This is an opportunity to join a global healthcare company committed to providing the best enteral nutrition support for patients and Nurses in the community. Excellent personal growth and career development opportunities are available whilst specialising in the field of enteral nutrition. Our client specialises in the delivery of advanced medical nutrition for patients and works in close partnership with customers to ensure they provide the highest calibre care to often vulnerable patient groups.
Key Responsibilities for these roles;
· You will be helping patients transition from hospital to primary care & preventing re-admission
· You will provide pre-discharge training regarding enteral nutrition and follow up support in the patient's home on enteral nutrition, pumps, feeds and PEG site management
· You will also run training sessions for Nurses in Hospitals and the Community on enteral nutrition.
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse or RNLD/Learning Disability Nurse with PEG experience including Community Nurse, Learning Disability, Agency Nurse, District Nurse or Staff Nurse with a background in Oncology, Neurology, Stroke, Palliative Care, Nutrition or Gastroenterology looking to specialise or further their nursing career. Full training is provided. And the benefits package includes including phone, laptop, private healthcare, contributory pension, 15 days' holiday plus BHs (+ option to purchase extra 3 days p/a), NMC and RCN fees paid.
To be considered for these important roles you will be a Registered Adult Nurse (RGN) or RNLD that meets the following criteria;
· Level 1 UK Registered Nurse (Adult or Dual qualified) or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities
· Some experience caring for patients with enteral nutrition such as PEGs or NG Tubes is preferable although full training is given
· Training, coaching, teaching or mentoring others is an advantage
· Excellent communication skills
· Full UK driving licence