Children’s Residential Support Worker – Kent
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
£8.50 - £9.50 per hour depending on experience and qualifications
Up to 3 Sleeps in Duty a week: £40.00 per sleep; Overtime and extra sleeps in available
Full Time (40 hours per week) Additional:
- Supporting children in their day to day routines
- Providing a positive role model for the children
- Developing and maintaining professional working relationships
- Encourage and motivate children to develop life skills and participate in a range of leisure activities and social opportunities which offer positive challenges within a safe environment.
- Motivated and committed individuals, with a calm approach
- Team players with the ability to use their own initiative
- Positive role model to children in our care
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Someone who is able to react calmly in stressful situations and deal with difficult and challenging behaviours.
- Be prepared to work early, late, evening shifts, weekends (including sleep ins) on a rota basis.
- Be highly motivated to develop and maintain relationships with children and their families and engage with all other agencies involved in children's lives
- Carry out direct work with children in our care, including key-working and generally taking an active part in their daily lives and activities
- Hold or be willing to achieve a QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care with Children and Young People.
- Driving License is essential
If you would like to apply for this role then please apply online or call us on (phone number removed)