Senior Software Engineer - Rochester
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
As a senior software engineer you will integrate with the development team and the business to provide the software required to drive the company forward. You will support and refactor existing product code to ensure the continuous improvement to our client's products. You will actively drive the design development and delivery of new products. You will lead in the capture requirements, analysis, design and the solutions of new products. You will mentor the junior members of the team and assist in their training.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Communicate with the Development team and the Business.
* Build on technical skills.
* Assist trouble shooting issues.
* Provide support for all delivered software.
* Follow all and support all processes in the development cycle.
* Mentor the Junior members of the team.
Knowledge and Experience
* Degree in relevant field.
* OO concepts
* TDD and SOLID principles.
* Good knowledge of software testing principles.
* Strong C#.
* Agile, Scrum.
* Visual Studio.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Integrity, respecting colleagues and clients.
* Collaboration, working with the team to achieve our goals.
* Innovation bring something new to the processes and products.
Renato Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency for this full time permanent vacancy