Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
My client is currently seeking a GIS Technician.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a recent Graduate.
This would be an initial 2 month contract.
The key requirements for the role are:
* Previous data capture experience in a GIS or remote sensing context.
* Experience of working with satellite or aerial imagery.
* Hands on experience of image processing in one of the main vector GIS packages (e.g. QGIS or ArcGIS).
* Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
* The primary responsibility of the role is to digitise retail areas for the application of propriety automated car-counting software.
* Secondary responsibilities include but are not limited to: assisting in intelligence production during disaster and catastrophic event response, finding and delineating regions of interest for satellite data capture and helping to manage dataset storage.
Pure academic experience would be accpeted.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information please contact Matthew Goodman or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position