Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
We are looking for experienced iTrent HR system Consultant in a number of regions across the UK to join our expanding dynamic Professional Services department.
The role of an iTrent Implementation Consultant is an exciting and challenging role, you will work within a team of dedicated consultants providing a high quality service through iTrent configuration customer facing workshops around HR and Payroll process transformation ensuring that the right technology and best practice processes are recommended and implemented throughout customer locations across the UK.
Reporting to a Service Delivery Manager, you will work to deliver an excellent customer experience and successful project implementation. The role will involve travel throughout the UK and Ireland as well as working remotely whilst configuring iTrent in line with our best practice methodology.
Skills required to be successful in this role:
· Delivery of programme against clearly defined deliverables
· Configure and test solutions based on completed system functional scoping documents
· Working as part of a team to create and maintain both iTrent and HR / Payroll processes best practice
· Working as part of a dedicated project team in delivering a solution driven service
· Undertaking certain aspects of Project Management and managing your own time within the deliverables of a project.
· Ensure project documentation is kept up to date
· Maintain product knowledge to ensure understanding of the implications of new software releases
· Provide advice and guidance on iTrent functionality and best practice processes
· Involvement in the creation and development of none iTrent strategic services
What are we looking for?
* ITrent experience
* Knowledge of HR processes and procedures
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of a business
* Ability to successfully implement change
* Works effectively under pressure and against deadlines
* Experience of project delivery
* Excellent attention to detail
* Customer focused
* Commercial awareness
* Excellent communication skills at all levels of an organisation
* Able to manage time efficiently and effectively
* Have a full driving Licence
* Self-managing and self-motivating
* Previous experience in a software consultancy / training / implementation role
* Ideally CIPD qualified (or working towards a qualification)
What's in it for you?
In return, we offer successful candidates a promising future, within a growing business; with the chance to reap the benefits of an award-winning employments rewards package.
* The opportunity to work for a leader within the HR & Payroll software space
* To join an entrepreneurial and growing organisation with innovative technology
* Competitive salary
* Flexible benefits scheme
* Comprehensive training