Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Field sales people, would you like to work with a truly next generation product? A product that isn't reliant on venture capital or shareholders to dictate its direction? A product that is set up perfectly for forward thinking organisations enabling them to master the relationship between employee and employer?
The answer is of course you would. If you are a field sales professional, ideally with experience in the HR space then this is the step you've been looking for. MHR has 30 years' experience shaping products that make organisations work properly.
Of course you'll be articulate, well presented and be responsible for the success of your opportunities. In return you'll be supported by a privately owned global organisation with offices in the UK, Dublin, Washington DC and Singapore. Who knows where this opportunity will take you?
So what are you waiting for, fire up your laptop, check the spelling on your CV and get in touch. It will be the best move you make today.
* Identifying and qualifying potential new customers
* Managing the end to end sales process
* To self-generate and manage a pipeline with enough coverage to deliver the required numbers in the business plan.
* Creating and delivering value propositions based on customer requirements
* Software demonstrations and presentations to key stakeholders
* Ensure an adequate understanding of the Human Resources market, its culture, changes and structure.
* To understand People First functionality at all levels
* Establish contacts with prospective customers and pursue appropriate sales activities through to successful completion of new business sales.
* Ensure that sales activities are effectively presented with appropriate technical support where necessary.
* Ensure all sales related documentation is prepared and dispatched to maintain accepted standards of continuity with prospects.
* Generation and maintenance of adequate prospects via CRM
* Market and business awareness from reading articles, periodicals and discussion.
* Maintain and project professional image of company at all times.
* To create and shape opportunities with new name prospects using a consultative value based sales proposition.
* To ensure accuracy in forecasting.
* Minimum 2 years in a similar sales role
* Field based experience
* Problem solving and time management skills
* Commercial acumen
* Track record in sales
* Knowledge of HR and Payroll software
OSR Recruitment Services