Health Care Assistant
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established centre who take pride in their service to their clients and only want high calibre Health care assistants to continue their high standard reputation.
In return there are Fantastic rates available.
Flexible hours and shifts for the successful applicant.
Ideal candidate would have previous health care assistant experience with substance misuse experience but this is not essential.
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of Substance Misuse staff to over 40 different NHS trusts, numerous Charities and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
To be considered or for more details please contact Vincent Kerrigan on (phone number removed) or email your most recent CV
Interserve Healthcare Group
Red Rocks Nursing Home