Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established centre who have been operating since 1995. They provide a tranquil environment for people to get to grips with the causes of their addiction and the opportunity to transform their lives. Our client takes pride in their service and require highly experienced Registered Nurses to ensure their service users will continue to have a highly supported rehabilitation treatment.
In return there are extremely high rates available with consistent flexible hours and shifts for the successful applicant.
The perfect candidate will be a registered nurse with the NMC and substance misuse or rehabilitation treatments experience.
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of Substance Misuse staff to over 40 different NHS trusts, numerous Charities and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
To be considered or for more details please contact Vincent Kerrigan on (phone number removed) or email your most recent CV
CORNWALL PARTNERSHIP NHS FOUNDATION