Senior Care Assistant
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Roles available -
* Days Senior- 39 hour per week
* Nights Senior- 33 hour per week
**Stunning New Build Home in 2017**
This is a stunning home, a flag ship home for a National Care provider which was built to incredibly high standards in 2017. You will be working in a purpose-built property with state-of-the-art facilities designed to support individuals with residential and dementia care needs. You will be working for a charitable organisation who put the needs of the 65 residents and its staff first, whose person-centred approach to care relies on the dedication and passion of our employees, who we expect to go the extra mile to improve the home experience and generate a relaxed and informal community within our homes.
You will be working in a residential and Residential Dementia setting.
Roles available (Nights)-
* Nights Senior- 33 hour per week - £10.56 per hour (NVQ3 Qualified)
* 3 shifts a week, 8pm-8am, including every other weekend on a rota.
Roles available (Days)-
* Days Senior- 39 hour per week - £10.56 per hour (NVQ3 Qualified)
* 3 1/2 shifts a week, 8am-8pm, including every other weekend on a rota.
* To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive. To act as a key worker for a named group of residents, ensuring that these responsibilities are carried out in full (as defined in the training manual).
* To participate in the formulation and maintenance of individual care plans for each resident and administer medication to residents as prescribed, accurately maintaining appropriate records for both.
* To supervise and support the care team, ensuring that the Care Home values of trust, respect and care are always maintained and that each team member treats residents in the way that they would expect to be treated themselves.
Person specification (Senior Care Assistant)
* Two years minimum experience of working in an Elderly social care environment
* Have a NVQ3 in Health and Social Care, QCF or equivalent.
* Supervisory/leadership skills, and a willingness to develop new skills
This is a fantastic opportunity, please apply online in the first instance. Please note due to the expected high level of applications, if you do not hear back within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful