Mental Health Waking Night Support Workers – Essex Road, Watford
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Anonymous
We are looking to recruit Mental Health Waking Night Support Workers / Carers to join our Essex Road service in Watford.
This site is close to transport links and has a small on-site car park.
Working a 40-hour week, benefits include 28 days' holiday inclusive of bank holidays, 1 additional week of annual leave can be purchased, a pension scheme, free employment benefits package, free training and ongoing career development.
Caretech Community Services is a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with Autism, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health illness and neurological conditions, we support people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and also in residential care. With over 250 services across the UK and further growth plans to increase the number of Supported Living services across the group.
Would you love the opportunity to make a real difference to our Service Users lives? Would you say your best traits were your positivity, friendliness and innovativeness? How would you like to work in a person-centred environment where you can utilise these attributes within a company offering career progression, competitive earnings and excellent training?
The Role: Mental Health Waking Night Support Worker
Essex Road Supported Living service consists of 13 self-contained flats to accommodate people who may need support with the best possible recovery outcomes with long term and complex, needs in areas such as; drug, alcohol, stress, physical or mental illness either from past experiences or difficult relationships.
You will be assessing and supporting clients on a daily basis in all aspects of their person centred recovery plans, monitoring and reporting on progress through regular multi-agency reviews and contributing to the development and continual improvement of the service.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Mental Health Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant or Care Worker preferably in a mental health setting, however we are prepared to accept applications from candidates who can demonstrate they are competent from other care settings, providing you demonstrate the right values and are prepared to working in this challenging but rewarding service.
Why should I apply for this role?
* A well-established National Care provider
* Centrally located in Watford with excellent rail and bus links and close to shopping amenities
* The opportunity to participate and be nominated for the company's annual care awards
* Great prospects for career advancement for the right candidate
* Be able to make a difference.
What we offer:
* We provide a full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards
* We provide superb FREE training to achieve qualifications in Social Care
* We have a proven career path - many of our employees who started as Support Workers are now Residential Managers and Senior Managers
* We offer competitive rates of pay, along with an impressive benefits package including an employee assistance helpline, flexible additional holiday purchase scheme, childcare voucher and pension scheme
* We offer apprenticeships to those with less experience looking to get into the sector
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
CareTech Community Services are proud to advise that they are a Disability Confident Leader.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Watford & Three Rivers Trust
FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd