Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Millbank Holdings
Take a leading role in the continued improvement of manufacturing plant reliability as part of a maintenance team.
Roles and responsibilities will include:-
* Investigating and repairing faults.
* Carrying out PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance).
* Inspecting, maintaining and calibrating equipment.
* Interpreting and marking-up schematic drawings.
* Actively participating a part of the wider Plant Engineering Maintenance team in meetings, reliability studies and to assist in making improvements and commissioning projects.
* Liaising with suppliers to ensure correct specification and procurement of spares.
* Adhering to SHE principles, safety practices and quality procedures
* Following permit to work systems and isolation procedures.
* Contributing to continuous improvement.
* Monitoring asset availability.
* Working with HV systems.
* Leading small teams of tradespeople during plant overhauls/outages.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business
Hunter Selection Ltd