Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Warwickshire Wildlife Trust
We are looking to appoint a dedicated and self-motivated maintenance worker who will take pride in the appearance of our Visitor Centres and offices at Brandon Marsh Nature Centre, The Parkridge Centre and Hams Hall.
You will work closely with the Visitor Centre Managers and will share responsibility for the security, safety, general maintenance and cleanliness of our visitor centres and offices to ensure a welcoming and safe environment for our whole community.
* Be hardworking and flexible to the needs of our visitors, staff and volunteers
* Have good organisational skills and be proactive around the site
* Have good DIY skills such as, for general repairs, maintenance, cleaning and decorating
* Be ready for responsibility including security and health & safety
* Have good management skills to lead a team of people
* Be competent in the use of ICT
* Download the job description and application form from Warwickshire Wildlife Trust's website.
Closing date 5pm Friday 18 January 2019
Edwards & Pearce