Chartered Structural Engineer
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Girling Jones Ltd
Girling Jones has been asked to source a Structural Engineer, with a broad range of experience and passion for sustainable design. The company is looking to add a talented structural engineer to the St Austell office to help with projects in all aspects of construction with works over multi sectors including, leisure, bespoke residential design, and commercial units.
The ideal candidate will be competent in all materials (concrete, steel, masonry, and timber).
You will be working alongside the company director to deliver project across the South West, developing the company brand and attending company meetings and site visits. Experience in foundation design, sustainable building and timber frame building would be preferable.
The ideal candidate will;
* Qualified to degree level in Structural or Civil Engineering.
* 5 years previous experience in a similar field.
* Development within career progression to Chartership/ Incorporated status.
* Motivated to progress career further.
* Experience in management of projects and the design team.
* Understanding of Eurocodes.
* Autonomous working ability.
As well as a competitive salary this company will offer;
* Excellent development opportunities.
* Work within a non-corporate, friendly but driven office environment.
* Plus bonus.
If this sounds like the role for you, click "Apply now".
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Prior HR Health Recruitment Ltd
CORNWALL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
Girling Jones Ltd