Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Vantage Consulting
Newcastle Under Lyme
£20,000 - £25,000 + company pension + benefits
I am on the lookout for an assistant engineer to work with a fast-paced, dynamic and growing business, where being at the cutting edge doesn't mean being shackled to a desk. This is an employee led business and believes that flexibility and project-ownership results in an engaged workforce.
As part of this role, you will be joining the team based in North Staffordshire, to assist in the delivery of Projects across multiple sites. These Projects range from Scientific R&D to Industrial Processing. A multi-disciplined applicant, with a practical and positive attitude, will be successful. This role does not require a degree, but you do need to show that you have experience or studies in an engineering environment.
Day to day, you will be working alongside a variety of Engineers and Project Managers, owning tasks and gaining experience. Ongoing training and development are integral to the company, as is knowledge sharing across our business areas. As part of the work that this company does, applicants may be required to submit to a DBS check as part of their recruitment, and /or continued employment (Project depending).
* Demonstrable Engineering knowledge, knowledge of Product Development life cycle
* Excellent capability in using MS Office (Excel, Word - Access and EDCL considered advantageous)
* Demonstrable use of CAD software (modelling and drawing)
* Appreciation for common Manufacturing Techniques
* Strong mathematical skills to support engineering calculations and analyses
* Strong communicator - audible, presentation and written skills
* Practical, and proactive attitude
* Enthusiasm to learn, progress and develop
* Logical and analytical thinker
* Demonstrable active listening skills
* Ability to commit to a Team
* Knowledge of the product development lifecycle
If this sounds like you then please get in touch with Jess on (phone number removed) or send your CV
Meridian Business Support
Pioneer Selection Ltd