Technical Sales Engineer
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Impact Recruitment Services
Benefits: Overtime, 25 days holiday + BH, Bonus, Pension and Mobile Phone
Are you looking to work for a company at the forefront of their industry?
Looking for to be challenged technically on both the sales and service front?
Have you got a solid mechanical/electrical background or suitable engineering qualification?
If so, get in touch with Impact today on (phone number removed)!
What we are looking for as a Technical Sales Engineer
* Suitable engineering / technical qualification or solid mechanical/electrical background
* Self-motivated and possessing sound analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent organisational skills, judgement and business sense
* Ability to build relationships quickly and effectively, and to promote trust and confidence
* Flexible with their work approach - this role will be both workshop/field based and occasional office
What can you expect as a Technical Sales Engineer?
* To promote the sales of industrial pumps, process equipment and package systems to customer specifications and requirements.
* Research new opportunities and maximize client potential in the UK.
* Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their pump & process equipment requirements
* To provide pre-sales technical assistance and product advice
* Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required
* Arrange and carry out pump and process equipment maintenance, both in-house and on-site
If this sounds of interest, please do get in contact on (phone number removed) today
Meridian Business Support
Impact Recruitment Services