Graduate Design engineer
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by The One Group
The day to day duties for the Graduate Design engineer position would include:
• Design of complex and precision components
• Design of mechanical systems and assemblies from concept through to final manufacturing drawings
• Work closely alongside senior engineers within the department
The company supply into a variety of industries as their engineering services are transferable across numerous platforms.
The successful Graduate Design engineer will require
• A Degree in mechanical engineering or a time served apprentice with 1+ years experience in the design of complex and precision components
• Ideally 1+ years of industry experience in the design of mechanical systems and assemblies from concept through to final manufacturing drawings
• Experience in the design of both machined and fabricated components
• Demonstrate an understanding and experience of mechanical components from a hands on perspective
• Experience in using 3D solid modelling software
• A proactive and enthusiastic individual would excel in this environment.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further
Catfoss Recruitment Ltd