CNC MILLS PROGRAMMER SETTER
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by HEC Precision Ltd
Top Industry Rates Paid
Permanent Immediate Start available
Hec Precision based in Southall are an established leader in the subcontract manufacture of precision machined components to the Aerospace sector.
Providing engineering excellence across the industry serving a prestigious and diverse Aerospace client base supporting a range of long term 10-year plus programmes.
Due to the continued growth and re-investment in the business, coupled with high staff retention, there is a new position available for a skilled and experienced CNC Miller to Program new parts, set and operate a range of Modern CNC Milling Machining Centres.
As the successful CNC Miller/Programmer/Setter, you will be working within a team of highly skilled engineers in a clean, modern, state of the art facility.
* CNC Milling - Setting (3,4 & 5 axis machining centres)
* Working with all Modern Mazak CNC Milling machines I-600, J-500, 530, 430 & 410
* Programming Offline (experience of Vero Visi Mill would be an advantage but not essential)
* Producing components for the Aerospace sector - critical, inflight components as well as non-flight components
* 60% machining Aluminium and 40% steel
* Design and Manufacture of fixtures
* New Part Introduction - ensuring reliable efficient processes are planned in advance of manufacture (Producing Setting documents, process drawings and Key feature check lists).
Hours of Work:
• All hours over 40hrs per week is paid at x1.333hrs
• 22 days paid holiday + all National holidays paid
• Pension Scheme
CNC, Precision Engineer, Component Manufacture, Subcontract, Aerospace, AS9100, ISO 9001, Mill, Miller, Milling, DMG, Mazak, Mazatrol, Programme, Programmer, Programming, Set, Setter, Setting, Operate, Operator, Operating, Vero Visi, Offline Programmer, Machining Centre, 5 axis, Production Engineer