Maintenance Electrician (DAYS)
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Kinetic PLC
The standard working week is Monday to Thursday and it is paying £13.46/hr PAYE. They also require some flexibility to work 6am-midday on Fridays which is paid at T1/3.
Hours of work are:
• Monday to Wednesday 6am-4:15pm
• Thursday 6am-3:45pm
• Friday 6am-12pm (classed as overtime, paid at T1/3)
The position is commutable from Wigan, Blackpool, Bolton, Preston, Darwen, Blackburn, Chorley & Accrington.
To be considered for the role you must be a Time Served/fully qualified Electrical Engineer who has good fault finding and maintenance experience and ideally a heavy engineering background.
It is a dirty heavy industry environment, so prior experience of working within a heavy industrial role would be preferred.
• Carrying out fault finding on mainly Electrical equipment & some basic mechanical would be helpful.
• To work on reactive breakdowns and also on a Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
• Installations and maintenance of plant machinery.
• Excellent fault-finding skills including 3 phase power supplies and electrical control circuits.
• Ideally some HV experience would be beneficial.
• Able to uphold and maintain systems/standards.
• Good communicator and listener, analytical and numerate.
If you feel you are well suited to the Maintenance Electrician Position, please apply with your full updated CV.
We will need at least one recent verbal reference before placing you out to work.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries.
Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities