Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Kinetic PLC
The role is commutable from Stockport, Disley, New Mills, Chapel-en-le-Frith, Marple, Romiley, Glossop, Bredbury, Hadfield & the Peak Forest area.
This is a days based position paying £13.50/hr PAYE or £16.50/hr LTD (only available during the TTP period after which it will revert to £13.50/hr PAYE) with overtime available at Time and one half.
• £13.50/hr PAYE.
• 8am-4:45pm Mon-Thursday finishing 1:45pm Friday. They work a 38 hour week but OT paid at T1/2 over standard hours.
• Qualified Machinist who can carry out machining on conventional lathes.
• Able to work to engineering drawings.
• Willing to carry out site fitting work as and when required at some of their clients including work within a food manufacturing company.
• The role has come about due to increased workloads.
If you feel you are well suited to the Conventional Machinist position, please send your full CV for review.
We will need at least one employer reference before placing you out to work.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries.
Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities