Test and Verification engineer - Contract
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Langham Recruitment
- Ensure the correct testing processes are used to achieve compliance around international and legislation standards.
- Testing of the functionality and integrity of new product development, working alongside the development team.
- To understand relevant certification requirements for products and ensure that products meet those requirements.
- Drive innovation and lead continuous improvement in testing & verification.
- Validation & Verification of prototypes to specifications.
- Liaise with NPI & Manufacturing teams to introduce products to manufacture.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous Test and Verification experience of electronics products is required. Previous Testing and verification of new products within an Internet of Things (IoT) or cutting-edge software environment is desired.
- Experience of testing products for international and export legislation, certification and compliance standards.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with standard electronics test equipment and test standards such as EU / military / international etc…
- Experience within electromagnetic compatibility testing (in house / 3rd party) and EMC design.
- Exposure to Bluetooth or RF technologies.
- A relevant degree within engineering or product manufacturing is desirable.
This Contract Test and Verification Engineer vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg )