Gas Engineer GAS861
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Gi Group
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at (url removed) for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Purpose: To deliver new, reactive, planned and preventative maintenance in line with the contract service delivery plan for Commercial and Domestic Gas and related equipment as part of a highly skilled maintenance support function within the Garrison.
• Undertake all types of plumbing / mechanical repairs and installation work (including ancillaries) to the required standard and in line with any documentation provided
• Conduct routine maintenance and testing on commercial and domestic gas systems, ensure acceptable standards of productivity and workmanship are maintained in the execution of work
• Work alone to find and present faults and concerns in gas/plumbing systems without receiving explicit direction
Experience & Skills required:
• Qualified to C&G level or equivalent in one or more discipline and to a competent standard under the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998
• PASMA & IPAF qualifications advantageous
• Proven experience of working as a Plumber/Gas Engineer
Closing date: 05 January 2019
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on (phone number removed) and email your CV